TELL ME MORE
Freedm Street have the UK’s first completely plastic-free, cruelty-free and vegan advent calendar. The Eco Wonderland is filled with a curated selection of beauty and lifestyle treats, as well as plant based snacks from the UK’s top cruelty-free and vegan small businesses.
There are 25 doors, with 17 full-size products and 3 doors being ‘good deed’ doors, where donations will be made to charities including different food banks across the UK, Animal Free Research and Hopefield Animal Sanctuary.
The calendar stops waste by letting you choose whether to have makeup or no makeup and if so whether they are dark or nude colours. The box is reusable and made from 100% kraft cardboard with trees being planted to offset its production. Plus one calendar will have a lucky Golden Bunny, winning a £300 voucher to spend on Freedm Street!
A selection of the products inside include:
- Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil by UpCircle (RRP £14.99)
- Elixirs Soulful Spice Exfoliate by Love Absolute (RRP £36)
- Solid Night Cream by Balade En Provence (RRP £24)
- Radiance Eye Gel by Purity Natural Beauty (RRP £17)
- Le Papier Lipstick (RRP £13.90)
- Green Clay, Matcha, Maca Root & Hemp Face Mask by Bumi Naturals (RRP £29)
- A Sprinkle of Snow Bath Crush by Ascent Bath & Body (RRP £7.50)
- Organic Body Scrub Melt by Wildtree (RRP £5.50)
- Sparkle & Glow Facial Bar by Love Absolute (RRP £33.50)
- Treatment Conditioner by Hairy Jayne (RRP £7)
- Gingerbread & White Christmas Soy Wax Melts by Mala Home Fragrance (RRP £5.75)
- Soothing Super Balm by Lucky Cloud (RRP £7)
- Mega Pick & Mix by Freedm Street, 500g (RRP £8.95)
- Classic Collection Box, Fetcha Chocolates (RRP £9.95)
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we can receive a commission.
Images are subject to copyright. If using images Beauty Calendar must be credited and with the following link beautyadventcalendar.net.