TELL ME MORE
Harper’s Bazaar Wellness Edit is worth over £300 and includes 14 skincare, make-up and body products.
Inside you will find products from Sunday Riley, Dr Dennis Gross and Clé De Peau Beauté.
Plus a free annual digital subscription to Harper’s Bazaar.
- Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub worth £32 FULL SIZE
- Dr Dennis Gross Exfoliating Body Wipe worth £7 X 1 sachet
- Clé De Peau Beauté Clarifying Cleansing Foam 30ml worth £83
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Capsules x 7 day supply worth £10
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Platinum Stem Cell Eye Mask worth £25 FULL SIZE
- Nails Inc Nailkale Superfood Base Coat worth £15 FULL SIZE
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream worth £20 FULL SIZE
- Aroma Active Sleep Salt Soak worth £15 FULL SIZE
- Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream worth £31
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix worth £37.50
- Kloris Bath Block worth £15 FULL SIZE
- Kloris CBD Superboost Face Oil worth £8
- By Terry Baume De Rose Lipgloss worth £14 FULL SIZE
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Mini Anti-Pollution Drops 10ml worth £40
£69 (worth £315)
Available now at Hearst
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we can receive a commission.
Images are subject to copyright. If using images Beauty Calendar must be credited and with the following link beautyadventcalendar.net.