TELL ME MORE
OK! beauty box latest collaboration is with Lisa Snowdon and the self-care box is worth over £200!
The limited edition box has products from brands such as Murad, Living Proof and Emma Hardie, plus a voucher for two free copies of OK! magazine.
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleasning Balm 30ml worth £17 DELUXE SIZE
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum worth £73 FULL SIZE
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum 30ml worth £32 FULL SIZE
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo and Conditioner 60ml worth £24
- Ciaté Eye Lustre in Cupid worth £20 FULL SIZE
- Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 15ml worth £9
- Ameliorate Smoothing Body Exfoliant 50ml, Nourishing Body Wash 60ml, Transforming Body Lotion 60ml worth £26
Available now for pre-sale (save £5 making it £40) at OK! Beauty Box
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we can receive a commission.
Images are subject to copyright. If using images Beauty Calendar must be credited and with the following link beautyadventcalendar.net.