AVAILABLE – BUY NOW
TELL ME MORE
Red magazine have a beauty box worth over £260 and it is filled with some really great products and brands. There are 17 products with 6 full size and inside you’ll find Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Stick, Sisley Paris Rose Cream and REN Skincare’s Dark Spot Overnight Treatment.
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml worth £30
- BALANCE ME Hyaluronic Plumping Mist worth £10
- NAILS INC Gel Effect Nail Polish in Covent Garden Place worth £11
- BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink worth £13
- ECOOKING Cleaning Mask worth £11
- Q&A Skincare Peptide Facial Serum worth £29
- TRUE SKINCARE Certified Organic Rehydrating Rosehip & Rosemary Facial Oil worth £4.50
- ST TROPEZ Self Tan Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Body Mist worth £10.70
- TROPEZ Dual Sided Velvet Luxe Applicator Mitt worth £5
- RODIAL Smokey Eye Pen Duo worth £34.00
- REN CLEAN SKINCARE Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream worth £9.80
- JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS Leave-in Conditioning Mist with Green Tea & Calendula worth £8
- BOTANICALS Moroccan Rose Nourishing Hand Cream worth £5.49
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in Starwoman worth £16.50
- SISLEY Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream Plumping and Radiance worth £8.30
- STRIVECTIN Super-C Retinol Brighten & Correct Vitamin C Serum worth £14.50
- SKINSENSE BY ABI CLEEVE Revitalising Facial Serum worth £19
£60 (worth £260)
Available now at Hearst Magazines
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we can receive a commission.
Images are subject to copyright. If using images Beauty Calendar must be credited and with the following link beautyadventcalendar.net.